OBS Studio is a powerful software for video recording and live streaming, and it is well known among streamers. Despite it has many features, it is unable to stream to multiple platforms simultaneously. So here is the manual how to combine OBS Studio and Xtreamer to split your OBS stream to multiple platforms.
- Download and install OBS Studio software: https://obsproject.com/download
- Download and install OBS-VirtualCam extension: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-virtualcam.539/
- Run your OBS Studio and make all necessary setting there.
- Run your virtual camera in Tools-VirtualCam
5. Open Xtreamer software, choose the “OBS-camera” device
Besides the OBS Studio, Xtreamer is compatible with many others live video editors.