If your stream viewers can’t hear the sound in your broadcast, you should choose the correct microphone device. There are 2 ways to do this (both of them should be done in the right way)
- Setting the audio device in Xtreamer
To set the correct microphone in Xtreamer, choose the device in “Audio” section of settings.
2. Setting the audio device in Microsoft Windows
- Mouse right click on the audio icon is the right down corner of your screen
- Choose “Recording devices”
- Choose the needed microphone and set is as the default device.